Feature Requests
Classes with outstanding homework easier to identify

As far as I can tell, classes that I have completed all the homework look the same as classes that I have not.

It would be nice if, instead of selecting "View Prior Lesson Schedule" and then having to guess which is complete, perhaps have a menu item for "Homework" that would list all the classes that have outstanding homework

As far as I can tell, classes that I have completed all the homework look the same as classes that I have not. It would be nice if, instead of selecting "View Prior Lesson Schedule" and then having to guess which is complete, perhaps have a menu item for "Homework" that would list all the classes that have outstanding homework

banana

Great idea! We will definitely add this to our list of new features along with fixing the bug of how the homework is completed vs. not completed appears in each lesson.

Great idea! We will definitely add this to our list of new features along with fixing the bug of how the homework is completed vs. not completed appears in each lesson.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft