Feature Requests
Allow to book classes with different duration [feature][solved]

After around 80 classes I wonder about a particular point. So more or less with my subscription I buy a certain amount of minutes of classes. In my cases I have a subscription for 45mins classes.

But why can I not mix classes of 45mins and 60mins? There are days when I have a little more time, so I would go for 60mins. On other days 45mins classes are better. Is there any way I could mix classes of 45/60 mins?

The reservation page already seems to be prepared, we would just need a 2nd button with 60mins here.

61018487b0e69

Or it would be nice if we could just extend an ongoing class by 15mis (no class directly following, teacher and student both agree). Sometimes during a class you realize you need more time and student/teacher would/could continue. So it would be nice if this could be booked "on the fly".

After around 80 classes I wonder about a particular point. So more or less with my subscription I buy a certain amount of minutes of classes. In my cases I have a subscription for 45mins classes. But why can I not mix classes of 45mins and 60mins? There are days when I have a little more time, so I would go for 60mins. On other days 45mins classes are better. Is there any way I could mix classes of 45/60 mins? The reservation page already seems to be prepared, we would just need a 2nd button with 60mins here. ![61018487b0e69](serve/attachment&path=61018487b0e69) Or it would be nice if we could just extend an ongoing class by 15mis (no class directly following, teacher and student both agree). Sometimes during a class you realize you need more time and student/teacher would/could continue. So it would be nice if this could be booked "on the fly".
edited Dec 9 '22 at 10:50 am
This topic is closed
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft