Feature Requests
Notification if time/class slot becomes available [feature]

If a certain slot or day of a teacher is already taken/booked out, then it could be nice to receive a notification in case it becomes available again (because someone else canceled his lesson).

This would not even need to be too complex, IMHO scheduling a notification request for a certain day would be sufficient. See example:

60c7bc5186efb

In that case I would set a marker like "watch that date" for the 16th and receive an email if a slot becomes available. If the canceled slot suits me I could book that one (first come first serve).

If a certain slot or day of a teacher is already taken/booked out, then it could be nice to receive a notification in case it becomes available again (because someone else canceled his lesson). This would not even need to be too complex, IMHO scheduling a notification request for a certain day would be sufficient. See example: ![60c7bc5186efb](serve/attachment&path=60c7bc5186efb) In that case I would set a marker like "watch that date" for the 16th and receive an email if a slot becomes available. If the canceled slot suits me I could book that one (first come first serve).
edited Jun 19 '21 at 6:26 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft