Bug Reports
No message or info classes are unavailable [bug]
bug

There was suddenly an issue with the booking function for one of my teachers. When I clicked "Programa una clase" for "Teacher 1" the calendar popup did NOT show, but the page just reloaded. Looked like a bug to me.

Most of the others teachers seemed to work. However, "Teacher 2" seemed to have the same issue, loading, but no calendar popup.

This meant no classes could be booked. I have tried again several times with no success.

In the next class I have explained the issue to "Teacher 1" and she scheduled more classes for herself with the system. That fixed the issue.

However, it would be extremely helpful to see a clear informativ message as the booking person in that case. Either the calendar popup could be displayed, so it becomes obvious no more classes are available. Or a info message should be displayed, that the teacher needs to be contacted for scheduling new classes.

In other cases, like the teacher ends his job or is temporarily unavailable the message could reflect that.

60f6948d75d9b

No info, just reloading ...

There was suddenly an issue with the booking function for one of my teachers. When I clicked "Programa una clase" for "Teacher 1" the calendar popup did NOT show, but the page just reloaded. Looked like a bug to me. Most of the others teachers seemed to work. However, "Teacher 2" seemed to have the same issue, loading, but no calendar popup. This meant no classes could be booked. I have tried again several times with no success. In the next class I have explained the issue to "Teacher 1" and she scheduled more classes for herself with the system. That fixed the issue. However, it would be extremely helpful to see a clear informativ message as the booking person in that case. Either the calendar popup could be displayed, so it becomes obvious no more classes are available. Or a info message should be displayed, that the teacher needs to be contacted for scheduling new classes. In other cases, like the teacher ends his job or is temporarily unavailable the message could reflect that. ![60f6948d75d9b](serve/attachment&path=60f6948d75d9b) No info, just reloading ...
edited Dec 9 '22 at 11:11 am
This topic is closed
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft